Welcome to the A Time To Build Website (The Website), which is owned and operated by Bridgeman Baptist Community Church A.B.N. 39367844776, also referred to in this document as we, us, or our.
We cannot be responsible for any delays or interruptions to the website. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to minimise the delays and interruptions. However, we cannot warrant that the Website will be available at all times or at any given time.
We may at any time and without notice to you, discontinue the website in whole or part. However, we cannot be responsible for any loss cost damage or liability that may result from our discontinuance of the website.
In relation to the website, you must not:
- Provide false or misleading information;
- Use the website for any activities or post or transmit via the Website any information or materials which breach any laws or regulations, infringe a third party’s rights or are contrary to any relevant standards or codes;
- Use the website to post or transmit via the website, any information which interferes with other users or defames, harasses, threatens, menaces offends or restricts any person or which inhibits any user from using the Website or the Internet;
- Use the website to send unsolicited email messages;
- In any way tamper with, hinder or modify the Website;
- Knowingly transmit any viruses or disabling features to the Website or via the Website; or
- Attempt any of the above acts or facilitate or assist another person to do any of the above acts.
The material on the website, including the software, design, text, images and graphics comprised in the website and the selection and layout of the Website are owned or under licence of Bridgeman Baptist Community Church and protected by Australian law.
You r use of the Website does not grant you a licence or act as a right of use of any of the trademarks or logos, wether registered or unregistered, that are displayed on the website without the express written permission of the trademark owner.
We own the copyright, which subsists in all creative and literary works that are displayed on, or accessed via the Website.
You may view the website and its contents using your web browser. In visiting the Website, you may make a temporary copy of the Website by means of the usual operation of your web browser only.
You must not:
- Reproduce or use any of the material on the website for commercial purposes, including offering for sale any reproduced material; or
- In any way modify the material on the website; or
- Cause any of the material on the website to be framed or embedded in another website.
In summary you must not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, frame, upload to a third party, post, transmit or distribute the content of the website in any way except as expressly provided for by us or expressly authorised in writing by us.
In the event that you do any of the above acts, we will reserve the right to enforce our intellectual property rights against you.
Third Party Links
The Website may contain hyperlinks and other pointers to websites operated by third parties (Linked Websites). We do not control Linked websites and are therefore not responsible for the content of any linked website or any hyperlink contained in a Linked Website. We provide the hyperlinks for your convenience only and do not indicate expressly or implicitly, any endorsement, sponsorship or approval by us of a Linked Website or the products or services offered at a Linked Websites. You visit Linked Websites entirely at your own risk.
We do not provide any warrant or take responsibility for any aspect of a linked website or their content. You should make your own investigations with respect to the suitability of goods and / or the services offered to you via a Linked Website.
By using the Website, you agree to indemnify us from and against all actions, claims, suits, demands, damages and liabilities, costs or expenses (whether in tort or in contract including and without limitation, negligence) arising out of or in any way connected to the use of the Website by you.
Some legislation such as the Australian consumer and competition Act 2010 (Cth) and other similar consumer protection laws and regulations in other countries may confer you with rights and remedies relating to the provision of goods and services to you by us via the website which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified (your “Statutory Rights”). We exclude all conditions and warranties implied by custom, law or statute except for your Statutory Rights.
Except for your statutory rights and with respect to the Website:
- All material on the website is provided to you without warranties of any kind, either express or implied;
- We expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind including but not limited to warranties of acceptable quality and fitness for a particular purpose;
- We do not warrant that the functions contained in any material on the website or your access to the Website will be uninterrupted or errorfree, that any defects will be corrected or the server which stores and transmits material to you are free of viruses or any other harmful components; and
- We do not warrant or make any representation regarding your access to, or the results of your access to the website including its correctness, accuracy, timeliness, completeness reliability or otherwise.
To the extent permitted by law, including but not limited to any act or omission on your part, we will not be liable for any loss, damage cost or expense whether direct indirect, incidental, special and / or consequential, including loss of profits, suffered by you or claim made against you which result from any use or access of, or any liability to use or access, the website.
You expressly acknowledge that we do not exert control over users of the internet and we are not liable for damages suffered by you, either directly or indirectly, as a result of your access to the website.
Prices and payments
For each online payment, registration or donation you must pay:
- the applicable amount as confirmed by Bridgeman Baptist Community Church; and
- the delivery and handling fee (if applicable) specified on the website at that time
Your order, payment, registration and / or donation and credit card details are safe and secure. All personal and credit card information provided to Bridgeman Baptist Community Church is encoded using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology, an encryption protocol that protects data as it travels over the internet.
We do not store Credit Card Information on our Servers.
Limitation of Liability
- The resupply of the service; or
- The Payment of the cost of having the service resupplied
We do not make any claims that the information on the website is appropriate or may be downloaded in all areas, countries or jurisdictions, access to the website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website you do so at your own risk and you are responsible for compliance with laws of you jurisdiction.