The estimated cost of the total project is $11 million.
This consists of:
• $3.5 million for the additional land purchased to enable the expanded plan.
• $7.5 million for the construction of our new worship and ministry auditorium.
Our faith plan to achieve this goal is:
• To accomplish our ‘A Time to Build’ target of $3.5 million.
• We have raised $2.5 million.
• We are seeking to achieve the remaining $1 million through gifts and fundraising
($500,000) and budgeted savings ($500,000) by 30th June 2018.
• To borrow $7.5 million to fund the construction of our new worship and ministry auditorium.
ACCOMPLISHING THE VISION
25th ANNIVERSARY THANKSGIVING OFFERING – SUNDAY 27 AUGUST 2017
On Sunday the 27th August 2017 we are celebrating our 25th Anniversary as a church. This is a very significant milestone as we look back with much thankfulness for God’s incredible blessings and look forward with great faith and expectation to all He is yet to do.
As an expression of our thanks and as a faith commitment towards God’s mighty plans to build His church, we are taking up a special thanksgiving offering. On this Sunday, across all our services, there will be an opportunity to bring our cash gifts and commitment cards as part of our worship.
These gifts and commitments will be directed towards our ‘A Time To Build’ vision as we seek to again make room for the many more we believe will find life in Jesus.